Making Birmingham Kids' Days A Little Brighter Is As Easy As Donating A Car
You've probably asked yourself the question, "How can I donate my car?" Wheels For Wishes makes the car donation process effortless and rewarding. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Alabama.
Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for kids all over Alabama, including Clanton, Tuscaloosa, Jasper, Warrior, Decatur, Huntsville, Fort Payne, Rainbow City, Oxford, Sylacauga, and more.
Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and we’ll do all the work for you! Donating your car to Wheels For Wishes Alabama is the way to go! Your donation will help local kids right here in Birmingham and all over Alabama.
Your Car Donation Will Benefit You And A Local Child. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Alabama including Mobile.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that the proceeds from your vehicle will help an Alabama child.
It Just Takes A Vehicle Donation To Make Life Better For Kids In Alabama
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Alabama, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.