Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Illinois. When you donate your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, motorhome or boat to Wheels For Wishes, the proceeds go to fund the wishes of children in Central Illinois and every corner of the state. Our vehicle donation process is easy and eliminates the hassle of selling your vehicle. Let us do all of the work for you. No listing ads, phone calls at all hours, or showing your vehicle to strangers. Wheels For Wishes handles all of the hard work so you can relax and feel good. You would have never guessed helping local children was so easy! Best of all, Wheels For Wishes keeps your vehicle donation proceeds here in Illinois.
Our Car Donation Program Is The Easiest Around:
- Get fast FREE pick-up and towing anywhere in the state, including East Saint Louis and Aurora. We’ll even brave the traffic of Chicago.
- You’ll always deal with our professional service people. We’ve worked hard to make the vehicle donation process as easy as possible for you.
- Unlike other programs, Wheels For Wishes is a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. That means you get the maximum 100% tax deduction for your vehicle donation.
- Best of all, we accept all vehicles donations! It doesn’t matter to us whether they are running or not. We can turn any set of wheels into wishes for local kids.
Your car donation can be scheduled immediately by calling 1-877-351-9474. Our car donation representatives are available anytime, day or night, to assist with the vehicle donation process. There is also an easy online donation form to begin the vehicle donation process right away. Within one business day, our staff will contact you to arrange for your donation to be picked up.
Help Children In All Corners Of Illinois And Right Here At Home
We work hard to help kids all across Illinois. Even though you may not think much of your car, we think of it as an opportunity to grant a wish to a child in Illinois. By donating your car, you help Make-A-Wish Illinois bring hope, joy, and strength into the lives of central Illinois’ “Wish Kids.” We will happily pick up your car, running or not, from anywhere in
Illinois including Bloomington, Normal, Peoria, Champaign, Peru, LaSalle, Ottawa, Galesburg, Decatur, Morris, Amboy, Mendota, Moline, Geneseo or Kewanee.
Your car donation can help children across Illinois have their wishes fulfilled. Even if that wish is as close to home as meeting their favorite Cubs player, or getting away to Hawaii. Having a wish granted can be a wonderful gift to a local child. You can see these “Wish Kids” anywhere. They could be exploring the canyons at Starved Rock or staring into space at the Staerkel Planetarium. These are the same kids you could see on the Riverwalk or Utica’s Burgoo Festival. Your gift has the power to help children near you, and there is no better gift.
Proceeds Stay In Our Community
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, benefiting Make-A-Wish Illinois. Your generous gift will help us grant the wishes of children in Illinois with life-threatening medical conditions between the ages of 2 1/2 and 18 years old. You can help kids in Illinois experience hope, strength and joy. Please consider the good you could do if you donate your vehicle today.
If you have unanswered questions or would like more information, contact us at any time and our representatives will assist with your charitable donation.
Donating Your Vehicle Is Easy, Just Follow Our Three-Step Process
It only takes a minute, and you can begin the process either online or over the phone.
- Give us a call at 1-877-351-9474 or fill out our donation form and our experienced, helpful staff will get the ball rolling on your donation.
- We schedule a convenient pickup time. We are more than happy to tow any vehicle, running or not, anywhere in Illinois.
- We will mail your tax-deductible receipt. Save this receipt in a safe location and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation we receive before midnight on January 1st will count for that tax year.