Donate A Car In Salem, Oregon To Benefit Make-A-Wish Children
The kids of Make-A-Wish ® Oregon need your cars! Wheels For Wishes takes cars, SUV's, motorcycles, trucks, RVs, even boats and turns them into wish funding for the children in Salem, all over Oregon and Clark County Washington. Your car donation provides hope to children dealing with critical illness by providing them with an amazing wish experience! Help kids from Dallas, Albany, Slayton, Corvallis, Lebanon, McMinnville, and more.
We make sure that your donated vehicle will help local kids in Oregon. We also make sure that your experience with us will be easy, efficient, and FREE! Your car donation helps to provide hope and excitement for a Salem wish kids, and that is something to get excited about.
Our car donation service makes the process as easy as possible, so you can leave all the inconvenient work to us. Donating a car is a great alternative to junking or selling and we even take vehicles that do not run! Whether your car is old, new, or somewhere in between we promise that your donation will be put to good use, fulfilling wishes for the children of Make-A-Wish ® Oregon.
You Benefit From Our 100% Tax Deductible Program
- Your vehicle will be helping local children right here in Salem!
- Rural Oregon? No problem. We tow your car for free from almost anywhere in Oregon, including Bend.
- You receive the maximum tax write off for your car donation! Wheels For Wishes is a registered 501(c)(3) organization with the IRS, so you don't have to worry about scam car donation programs when working with us!
- We handle all the hard work for you, just get in touch with us at 1-855-278-9474 and your car is as good as donated!
You're Helping Salem Kids With Your Car Donation
Wheels For Wishes believes that every child should live out their childhood to the fullest potential. You may believe that your car can't do much for the wish kids or Make-A-Wish ® Oregon but every donation will go toward making those wishes come true! Your gift can make a big difference in the life an Oregon kid, and you may even end up helping to grant the wish of a child you know.
Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting Make-A-Wish ® Oregon. Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has donated over $101 million toward granting over 12,537 wishes for local kids dealing with critical illness.
How Do I Donate A Car In Salem, OR?
Start your donation online or by phone! We'll take care of everything for you while you benefit Make-A-Wish kids with your car!
- Call us at 1-855-278-9474 or fill out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to answer any questions you might have.
- Leave the rest of to our Wheels For Wishes representatives. You will hear from us within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! At no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in Oregon (even Vancouver/ Clark County Washington).
- After your vehicle has sold we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car!