Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes has been helping make wishes come true. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish ® Oregon. Every effort is made to see that children with critical illnesses in Oregon see their wishes come to life. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in Bend and all over Oregon. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, so donating your car is a major benefit for you too. We make it easy for you, so all you have to do is make the call. Donating your car doesn’t get any easier than this, but the most important thing is that you’re helping a child’s wish come true.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, anywhere in Oregon, including Eugene. Whether your vehicle runs or not, we’ll pick it up!
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity car donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- An effortless vehicle donation process. We’ll make it easy!
- The pleasure of knowing your vehicle donation will help a child in Oregon, whether they’re in Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters, or Sunriver. We are committed to helping local kids.
Make-A-Wish Oregon helps kids all over Oregon and Clark County Washington. Proceeds from your car donation go to Wheels For Wishes, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. The Oregon chapter is responsible for granting the wishes of children all over the state of Oregon, and your gift may be what it takes to make a difference in the life of a local child. We work our hardest to make the most of every donation. Even if you think of your vehicle as nothing more than a “junker”, it could mean the world to a Bend child. By benefiting Make-A-Wish ® Oregon, your car donation just may be what a child needs to smile again. We’ll turn your old car, running or not, into a dream come true. We offer a helpful alternative to selling or trading in your automobile, so car donation is truly the way to go.
You’re Helping Bend Kids
Your donated vehicle helps children right here in Oregon, so you could easily help a child that you already know. Any smiling child could be benefiting from your old car. Maybe it’s that kid playing with his Golden Retriever in the front yard down the road, or maybe it’s the daughter of that waitress who served you your coffee this morning at the café. No matter what, your donation will make a wish come true for a child. Maybe she’ll be able to take that ski lesson at Mt. Bachelor, or he’ll get to take a few swings with Dad at Awbrey Glen Golf Club. Whether it’s a family trip to Bend Parks & Recreation, or arts and crafts with Grandma, a local child will benefit from your donation. We make the donation process simple for you, but the best benefit that we can provide is letting you know your old car will help make wishes come true.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Oregon Kids
Whether you’re donating by phone or online, we make the process as simple as possible.
- Start by calling us at 1-855-298-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our professional vehicle donation representatives are available any time you need help with the donation process. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick-up. We’ll tow any vehicle at no cost, anywhere in Oregon (even Vancouver/ Clark County Washington).
- Lastly, we’ll mail you your tax deductible receipt. Save this receipt and at year end, deduct it from your taxes. The donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. on January 1st will count for that tax year, so now is the perfect time to make your vehicle donation!