Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® New Jersey. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into wishes for children in the Paterson area and all over New Jersey, including Totowa, Fair Lawn, Elmwood Park, Glen Rock, Passaic, Lodi, Wallington, and more. Plus, you’ll put your old car to great use at the same time. Car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, and it will take loads of stress off your shoulders. Our no-hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. Car donation is truly a win-win for all!
Since 2010, Wheels For Wishes New Jersey has been working hard to make children’s wishes come true. To date, they have helped grant more than 9,000 wishes! Just imagine the smiling faces of those children. If you’re interested in helping kids in Paterson, it’s easy to do so if you have an old car you’re looking to get rid of.
Proceeds from your car donation to Wheels For Wishes benefit Make-A-Wish® New Jersey, which helps grant the wishes of local children dealing with critical illnesses. Whether a child from Paterson wants to spend a day at the zoo, enjoy local museums or take a trip to a child entertainment center like Planet 301 or a nearby Jump On In Fun location, you can help them enjoy an activity that will bring smiles and memories galore.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in New Jersey including Newark.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Paterson child.
Paterson and the surrounding area are full of exciting possibilities. Children with critical illnesses, however, often miss out on the opportunity to enjoy these activities. Through a partnership with Make-A-Wish Foundation, Wheels for Wishes turns unused and unwanted vehicles into magic carpets, granting children’s wishes for adventures of a lifetime.
Like everyone, children served by Make-A-Wish® have hopes, dreams, and interests. Some of them may wish to learn more about trains and submarines by visiting local museums. One local historic district in Paterson is the Great Falls/S.U.M. National Historic Landmark, commemorating early manufacturing mills in the United States. This landmark has a three-tiered raceway system originally developed by Alexander Hamilton, a 77-foot tall waterfall, and mills dating back to the 1700s. Other children might wish for a single day to enjoy the magic of a children’s arcade and play center the way many of their friends do. Perhaps a child simply wishes to spend time in nature, enjoying waterfalls and walking trails that many of us take for granted. Car donations make all of this happen.
Get way more than just a tax deduction
Benefits of donating a car to charity go far beyond the tax deduction. When you donate your car to make a child’s wish come true, you play an important part in improving community life. Nothing brings pleasure and hope to a community like the smile of a child. The joy of an unexpected adventure stays with a youngster for a lifetime, and when that youngster has a critical illness, the hope and strength this kindness brings bolsters them even more.
Of course, the benefit of a tax deduction due to your car donation helps you as well. Wheels for Wishes will provide you with the appropriate tax forms when your vehicle is picked up for donation. Just think how happy you will be when that extra car moves from its permanent place in the drive.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit New Jersey Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-877-712-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in New Jersey, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.