Donating A Car Helps Children in New Haven, Connecticut
Donate Your Vehicle In New Haven To Benefit Make-A-Wish Connecticut
Giving children in New Haven a brighter future is up to you! You have the magic wand in your hand, and all you need to do is give Wheels For Wishes a call and say the magic words- “I’d like to donate my car and help to make a difference!” Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Connecticut. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to medical assistance for children in the New Haven area and all over Connecticut, including Branford, Madison, Northford, North Haven, Hamden, Wallingford, Bethany, Woodbridge, Orange, Milford, and more.
Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle, because it’s easy, hassle-free, and we take care of everything for you! However, the best benefit we can provide is that you are helping provide medical treatment and care to a local child.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Connecticut including Stamford.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help local children.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Connecticut Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available anytime to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Connecticut, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax-deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.