If you were told that simply donating an unwanted car could help grant a wish for a local child in Joliet, would you believe it? It’s true – with Wheels For Wishes, benefiting Make-A-Wish Illinois, you can help grant a wish for a local child and give them the opportunity of their life. All you have to do is donate a car, truck, SUV, RV, boat, or motorcycle.
Wheels For Wishes is proud to be a supporter of Make-A-Wish Illinois and takes pride in accepting donated vehicles, running or not. The earned proceeds are then used to benefit Make-A-Wish. Vehicles are either auctioned off for new owners to use, or they are recycled and reused. Vehicle donation is not only extremely kind and generous, but it also is an important contribution to the green movement.
Help Illinois Children Just By Donating A Car
We work hard to help kids all across Illinois. By donating your car, you help Make-A-Wish Illinois bring hope, joy and strength into the lives of illinois children. We will happily pick up your car, running or not, from anywhere in Illinois including: Crete, Bloomington, Bourbonnais, Pontiac, and Champaign. Your car donation can help children across Illinois have their wishes fulfilled. Your gift has the power to help children near you, and – no matter what they want to do – there is no better gift.
Donating Your Car To Wheels For Wishes
Wheels For Wishes makes it incredibly easy to donate a car. We take care of your donation from start to finish and handle all of the paperwork, towing, and tax documents you need. Here are just a few of the things you will get when you donate to Wheels For Wishes:
- You’ll always deal with our professional service people. We’ve worked hard to make the vehicle donation process as easy as possible for you.
- Unlike other programs, Wheels For Wishes is a fully registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. That means you get the maximum 100% tax deduction for your vehicle donation.
- You get fast, free pick-up and towing anywhere in the state, including Rockford.
- We accept most vehicle donations regardless of age or condition. It doesn’t matter whether your car is running or not. We even accept boats, RVs, motorcycles and many other types of vehicles.
Donate A Vehicle In Three Steps
Donating a vehicle only takes two minutes of your time. You can begin the process either online or over the phone.
- Give us a call at 1-877-351-9474 and our experienced, helpful staff will get the ball rolling on your donation. Or fill out our donation form
- We schedule a convenient pick up time. We are more than happy to tow any vehicle, running or not, anywhere in Illinois.
- We will mail your tax deductible receipt. Save this receipt in a safe location and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation we receive before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 will count for that tax year.
It’s Easy To Make A Difference With Your Car Donation
When you donate a car to Wheels For Wishes, you are helping Make-A-Wish Illinois grant more wishes for kids in your state. Because Make-A-Wish Illinois receives the proceeds from your vehicle donation, you play a role in helping children with critical illnesses. It really is that simple to be a hero for local children in need of a wish.