Donate A Car In Washington State To Charity
Wheels For Wishes is a car donation program that benefits the kids of Make-A-Wish in Washington. We offer donors a fast and convenient way to get rid of nearly any vehicle. The proceeds from your donation help fund wish experiences for children dealing with critical illness, creating a break from the routine medical treatments that these kids have made a part of their everyday lives.
The Benefits Of A Washington State Car Donation
Wheels For Wishes got it's start in 2010 and has given more than $92 million to local Make-A-Wish chapters. All of this is made possible with the help of car donations from people like you.
- It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is old or new, running or not. Each and every vehicle donated to Wheels For Wishes makes a huge difference.
- We’ll tow your car away for free ANYWHERE in Washington!
- One of the best parts of your car donation is that it’s completely tax deductible. Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- After you make your donation, you’ll receive a receipt that you can use to claim your deduction in the following year.
- We take care of everything for you, including paperwork, all you need to worry about is saving your receipt for tax time!
- Your donation benefits the children of Make-A-Wish in the State of Washington.
We Take All Sorts Of Vehicle Donations In Washington State!
- And more, running or not!
Storing any of a vehicle can take up a lot of room and selling them can be difficult and time-consuming. Instead of going through that hassle, you can donate your unwanted vehicle to benefit the kids of Make-A-Wish.
Donate Your Car Anywhere In Washington To Benefit Make-A-Wish Washington & Alaska:
- Port Townsend
- Federal Way
- Mercer Island
Donate Your Car In Clark County To Benefit Make-A-Wish Oregon And Clark County Washington:
- Battle Ground
- La Center
No matter where your car is, we’ll take it away with free towing. Whether you have a car, boat, motorcycle or RV in Washington, you can donate it to receive free towing and a great tax deduction.
Each wish provided changes the life of a child dealing with critical illness. You provide those wishes through your generous car donations.
Washington State Car Donation Starts Here!
- Just fill out this online donation form or call 1-855-278-9474 to speak with a representative.
- You'll be contacted within 24 hours of the next business day for your free towing.
- Lastly, we’ll mail you your receipt.
- As an IRS-approved nonprofit 501(c)(3) car donation organization, Wheels For Wishes will also provide you with a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt for your tax deduction. Just use it to fill out your 1098-c during tax season.
With free towing and a tax deduction, there is plenty to love about car donation. The fact that your donation helps kids throughout Washington and Alaska have their wish is the best part. Donating a car is one of the easiest ways to give back to your community. If you have an unwanted vehicle, get started with your tax-deductible donation today!