We're still accepting vehicle donations, but subject to change if necessary.
See our COVID-19 FAQ

New Hampshire Vehicle Donation Title Questions and Helpful Information

Q:Where do I sign the Title?

A:New Hampshire Title Example

Q:I paid off my car but there is still a lienholder listed?

The lienholder should have provided a Lien Release or completed the Lien Release section on Title when it was paid off. If a Lien Release is required please contact your financial institution. We will request one if necessary directly from the bank or other financial institution on your behalf but may need a written authorization and copy of your driver’s license.

Q:What do I put down for the Buyer?

A:We prefer it be left blank along with the odometer reading as the processing partner will record the exact reading at time of processing and handle the buyer and dealer license information.

Information that is provided by the processing partner may be put in the buyer section.

Q:Can I still donate if I can’t find my Title?

A:We will still attempt to process your donation without the title, though the process may be a bit more complicated.

Duplicate Title Form:

Q:I’m donating the vehicle on behalf of Deceased loved one, what do I need to provide?

A:Two (2) owner names listed on title with ‘or’ between names require only one signature.

If probated – NFM will need probate paperwork, a copy of the Death Certificate, and signed title or notarized secure PoA (4054) from executor.

If not probated – NFM will need paperwork from court stating that it is not probated, copy of Death Certificate, and signed title or secure PoA (4054) from appointee.

Q:How do I release the liability and what do I do with my plates?

A:In the state of New Hampshire there is no release of liability form, and due to this we recommend the donor removes the license plates and registration sticks for future liability purposes.

Q:Will you take a vehicle that has mechanical problems?

A:Vehicles are reviewed and sent to a processing partner, however if we are unable to find a buyer for the vehicle, we will have to unfortunately decline the donation.

*Boats, RV’s, ATV, Campers or industrial equipment are taken on a case by case basis*

Click here to go back to our Title FAQ or call our Title Department at 1-855-492-9474