At Wheels For Wishes, we’re more than just a car donation organization. We’ve compiled a helpful group of infographics to help you understand issues that are close to our hearts and provide more context to what you can do about them:
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/the-value-of-my-donated-vehicle/: Learn more about the value of your car and why donating is a great option for salvaging value.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/donating-vs-selling-your-vehicle/: See the benefits of donating your car vs. selling your car.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/nyc-vehicle-emissions/: NYC has a growing greenhouse gas problem. A lot of it stems from vehicle emissions. See what you can do to help reduce vehicle emissions in NYC.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/bottled-water-footprint/: Take action on plastic use and your bottled water footprint with these helpful tips.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/cancer-awareness-ribbons/: Learn what colors and ribbons honor those that are diagnosed with cancer and tips on early detection that can save lives.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/buying-new-vs-buying-used/: New or used? The question is always topical. Learn the benefits of used vs. buying new when it comes to cars.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/how-charitable-are-you/: Take the test to find out just how charitable you are!
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/childhood-obesity-awareness/: Learn about the growing problem that is childhood obesity and how we can help combat it.
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/10-overlooked-tax-deductions/: Don’t overlook these great opportunities for tax deductions!
- https://www.wheelsforwishes.org/is-your-car-worth-the-cost-to-repair/: Sometimes enough is enough when it comes to fixing up your old car. When is it time to call it quits on your junk car? Find out more with this helpful visual.