Donating your car to Wheels for Wishes is the way to go! Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Hawaii. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Honolulu area and all over Hawaii. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Best of all, our no hassle approach takes care of all the hard work for you. We only ask that you make the phone call.
Warm stretches of sand, dancing palm trees and an endless flow of gentle waves washing in from the blue Pacific. It’s no surprise that Honolulu and its signature Waikiki Beach are popular with “wish kids” all over the world. The Wheels For Wishes car doantion program helps Make-A-Wish® Hawaii grant wishes of local children diagnosed with critical illnesses.
Get The Most Good For Your Vehicle Donation, Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes donating a car simple and easy.
- The pleasure of knowing that your vehicle will help a Honolulu child.
Your car donation could grant a wish of spending quality time on Waikiki Beach. A large breakwater on the eastern edge of the sand, at Uluniu Avenue, creates a perfect swimming hole for little ones. It is virtually wave-free and shallow with a soft sandy bottom. The sand is fine-grained and sticks together well, perfect for sand castles. There are no hotels on this end of the beach, so it tends to be less crowded. Head further west and get a ride in an outrigger canoe or take a surfing lesson in front of the Outrigger Hotel. No matter what part of the beach you’re on, it’s always a good excuse for a picnic.
On the eastern edge of Waikiki Beach is Kapiolani Park, named after a Hawaiian princess. Your donation may help a child visit the park’s 42-acre Honolulu Zoo and Mari, its Asian Elephant. Waikiki Aquarium is another adventure option, featuring Ho’ailona, a rare Hawaiian monk seal and an octopus that is so smart he can open jars. The 500-acre park has plenty of open green space for picnics and impromptu games of catch or Frisbee. Local artists display their wares every Sunday along the zoo fence. The Royal Hawaiian Band holds a concert at the Kapiolani Bandstand on Sunday afternoons.
See what a difference your car can make
When you donate a car to charity, a local child who otherwishe might not be able to, may get the chance to swim with dolphins at Sea Life Park. Holding on to two dolphins at the same time, guests are pulled around the dolphin enclosure. The animals then push swimmers across the water by their feet and end the adventure with a super-wet dolphin kiss. Located in Waimanalo along Oahu’s scenic eastern coast, the park also features a 300,000-gallon reef tank filled with sharks, rays and tropical fish, a dolphin and sea lion show and a penguin habitat.
Your auto donation can also help fund visits to the Bishop Museum’s planetarium, or its hands-on Richard T. Mamiya Science Adventure Center. Visitors learn how volcanoes erupt, how to identify some of Hawaii’s native plants and animals and how the ancient Polynesians used the stars to find the Hawaiian Islands. Another treat is a ride around on the cable-car-like Waikiki Trolley.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Honolulu Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-278-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Hawaii, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there’s never been a better time than now to donate a car.