Donate A Car Today To Wheels For Wishes
Do you want to donate a car today? Here is a step by step how to:
- Get your vehicle title. Each state has its own requirements for your title. You can find them here.
- Call Wheels For Wishes at 1-855-278-9474. Our great representatives make the process fast and easy. We also have a simple online donationform if you’d prefer to donate online.
That’s it! From there, we take care of everything. Here is how the process will look after your part:
- We will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up your FREE pick up and tow. We come to you wherever you are, and we accept almost all vehicles, running or not.
- Finally, we mail you your tax-deductible receipt. You can use it on your 1098-c form during tax season.
What Is The Best Organization To Donate A Car?
When deciding to which organization to donate your car, ask yourself these questions:
- Who benefits from my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Do I have to drop my car off to donate it?
- Is donating a car worth it?
Here is how Wheels For Wishes answers these important questions:
- Kids from the Make-A-Wish foundation benefit from your car donation. The proceeds from your donation fund life-changing wishes for children facing critical illness. Your donation benefits local kids from your local chapter of Make-A-Wish.
- Wheels For Wishes is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible.
- No! Wheels For Wishes comes to you and tows away your vehicle for free.
- Yes! We take away the hassle of selling, junking, fixing or storing your car. We tow for free which is a great value. We benefit local kids with your donation. Finally, you get a great tax deduction, so it pays to donate!
How Much Money Do You Get For Donating A Car
How much of a tax deduction do you get for donating a car? It depends. After donation, we auction your vehicle to get the maximum value for you and the Make-A-Wish kids. Your tax deduction will reflect for how much your car sold. If your vehicle sells for under $500, you will get the fair market value for your vehicle up to $500.
Can You Donate A Car That Needs Work?
If you are looking to donate a car today, it can be in almost any condition. Wheels For Wishes accepts most vehicles, running or not. While it may not be worth the money to fix a vehicle, it does pay to donate!